HQ Dumpsters & Recycling is a family owned and operated company based in Southington, Connecticut. Since our start, we have operated with three fundamental goals:
- To provide every customer with exemplary, personalized service at the most competitive rates.
- To give back to the communities we serve by supporting organizations, events, and initiatives that can truly make a positive difference in people's lives.
- To be a conscientious steward of environmental responsibility so that our children will inherit a safe and verdant world. We understand the threat to the environment and strive to limit the effects of climate change in all that we do.
HQ Dumpsters & Recycling is one of central Connecticut's most experienced and reliable refuse removal firms. Whether for residential or commercial trash removal, recycling, removal of yard debris, or household cleanouts, no job is too big or too small. We are ready, willing and able to quickly and take the mess and responsibility off your hands.
We accomplish this while also protecting and defending our natural habitat. Our emphasis is on sustainable, economic practices that allow land and marine habitats to thrive. We help eliminate wasteful buildup of recyclable resources, and work toward community-based systems that empower us to live in harmony with the environment.
Our strength lies in our employees. Each are dedicated professionals who provide prompt and courteous service. Each staff member cares about your needs and strives to provide top quality service. We take great pride in having such great people represent us everyday in very meaningful and impactful ways. Let us show you why we are different.
HQ Dumpsters was founded by the Holyst/ Perry family in 2008 renting dumpsters to businesses in our area. With great service and competitive pricing, the company was a tremendous success throughout the local region, allowing us to add residential and commercial trash collection to the service lineup. Recycling soon joined the mix, and today HQ Dumpsters & Recycling is clearly a regional leader in the field.
In 2011, the HQ family bought property at 897 South Main Street in Plantsville (part of Southington). This is where the company's administrative office resides. A new operations facility was built just up the road on Triano Drive in the spring of 2015.
- The Facility on Truiano is now our transfer station and has been renamed Central Connecticut Resource Recovery (CCRR). Learn more at https://cttransferstation.com/
- In 2021, we expanded and increased the capacity of CCRR to accept and process larger volumes of trash.
- In 2022, we purchased a cardboard baler and a recycling sorter to provide cleaner recyclable products to our recycling vendors.
Giving Back to Community
Because of the tremendous support we receive from our trash and recycling services customers, as well as our own social values and our code of conduct as a company, HQ Dumpsters & Recycling commits as much time and as many resources as is possible to the support of the local community.
We have participated in the Jimmy Fund for pediatric cancer, events for Breast Cancer Awareness, local cultural festivals, educational initiatives, and sponsorships. We have also collaborated with the SOuthington and Wallingford PTOs and sponsored Southington youth sports teams.
Feel free to call or visit, and please visit our FAQ page, where there is important information about our company and services.