HQ Dumpsters & Recycling, a family owned and operated company based in Southington, CT, makes an ongoing and decisive effort to support the communities it serves and to be a conscientious steward of environmental responsibility. This is both in response to the tremendous support we have received from our residential and commercial customers over the years, and also because our own social values and corporate code of conduct simply demand it of each and every employee. We wouldn’t have it any other way.
When we started offering weekly recycling service, our total percentage of recycled goods went from 15% to 28% on the average per household. That’s a huge increase! And our customers have the power to do more. We encourage them to pay attention to what they’re throwing away and to consider what’s entering the waste stream. Have a question on what can and cannot be recycled? Call our office anytime and we’ll be happy to help!
HQ Dumpsters & Recycling Community Recycling Program!
We are proud to be able to help educate local community organizations on the importance of recycling and waste reduction strategies. Our team can come in and give presentations to any local group. We present a fun, interactive discussion aimed to help educate the public on the importance of changing recycling habits. Contact our office for more information.
There are many events, programs, clubs, organizations and activities with which HQ Dumpsters & Recycling has been involved and will continue to be involved in the years ahead. We invite all our customers, friends and associates to join us in our efforts, some of which are listed below.
“We are very proud of our history, our heritage, our customers, and our community. We’re also very concerned about keeping our Earth green. So it’s easy to see why HQ Dumpsters & Recycling stays as involved as we do in many neighborhood and regional events and activities. We think we can help make a positive difference. And we’ll continue to try.”
-Holyst and Perry Family, Owners, HQ Dumpsters & Recycing
- A partnership with the Southington Education Foundation (SEF) that helped fund creative educational programming in community classrooms;
- A program with the Southington Regional Vocational Agriculture program for which HQ donated several scholarships to be used to help students study and plan for careers in agriculture or agribusiness;
- Support of the Jimmy Fund, which helps raise funds for adult and pediatric cancer care and research;
- Support of the House of Heroes project; an organization who provides home repairs for veterans.
- Participation with the Touch a Truck event, which is designed to enable more children to use their imagination while being physically active by playing on real-life fire trucks, backhoes and other large vehicles;
- Sponsorship of the Southington Rotary Club, the Southington Italian Festival, the Southington Chamber of Commerce, the Southington Junior Woman’s Club, the Apple Harvest Festival and much more.
Contact us for more information about what we do, where we do it, our competitive pricing, current offers and more. You can also visit our FAQ page where many of your collection and recycling questions will be answered.